Knowledge, learning and continuous improvement are achieved best when we share. I am on a life mission to share how executives can create the right strategies and ecosystems for successfully scaling Data and Analytics. My experience covers my MBA Scaling Analytics framework, my practitioner projects across EMEA as well as my research experience. I will also be waiting to hear your thoughts and experience!
My knowledge sharing will cover evidence-based advice and thought-leadership in 5 key areas:
- Strategy – Data and Analytics strategy and scaling including link to business strategy.
- Agile Methodology and Managing Project Lifecycle – Managing projects, financial business case calculations, business partnering, governance and BAU.
- Data Manipulation and automation – data engineering, cleansing, automation and robotics.
- Data Science – modelling and scenario analysis.
- Storytelling – best practices in visualisation, reporting and delivering the message.
In my view, the above areas are essential for executives who want to successfully utilise Data and Analytics strategically and operationally. As an executive, it is important to have an understanding of these areas but normally a person will be an expert in one or maybe two areas.
Looking forward to our discussions!
Fatema El-Wakeel, MBA, CMA