Knowledge, learning and continuous improvement are achieved best when we share. Through my blog thoughts, I will share with you my passion of recommending Data Analytics driven strategic decisions based on financial viability. I will also be waiting to hear your thoughts and experience.
Working in Strategy Development, Data Analytics Transformation and Financial Management, my blog will focus on 7 key areas:
- Strategy – Business Strategic Planning and managing Data Analytics projects.
- Analytics Business Partnering – skills needed in Data Analytics Transformation.
- Agile Project Management – including financial business case calculations.
- Data Manipulation – data engineering, cleansing, automation and robotics.
- Data Science – modelling and scenario analysis.
- Visualisation – best practices in reporting and delivering the message.
- Control – Managing Data Analytics projects life-cycle.
In my view, the above areas are essential for professionals who want to successfully utilise data analytics strategically and operationally. Have to highlight that it is a good thing to have the understanding of these areas but normally a person will be an expert in one or maybe two areas.
Looking forward to our discussions!
Fatema El-Wakeel, MBA, CMA