Passion: Utilising data analytics strategically and operationally based on financial viability is my passion.
Mission: Sharing knowledge and supporting others is my mission in life, hence the creation of this blog and the other activities I participate in as speaking, guest lecturing and others!
Experience: More than fifteen years of experience in Strategy Development, Financial Management and Data Analytics Transformation. Had the honour of Leading change management, organisation restructuring and innovation projects in both multinationals and public sectors across Europe, Middle-East and Africa.
Industry: Worked in Consulting, Automotive, Aeronautical, IT, Hospitality and others.
- MBA holder with focus on Strategic implementation of Data Analytics in businesses – University of Manchester, UK
- Qualified Management Accountant (CMA) – Institute of Management Accountants, USA.
- BSc. Accounting – Alexandria University, Egypt
- IMA Leadership Platinum Level
- Recognition certificate by JLR main engine supplier
- IMA Distinguished Member Award 2015
- IMA Gold Level Leader
- MBS MBA Stock Trading Competition – Third Place
- Winner of MBS Johnson & Johnson Group Case Competition
- Manchester Business School Women Leading in Business Scholarship
- Hilton World Wide – IMA Young Professional Award Nomination
- Global Board of Director, American Institute of Management Accountants.
- Member of American Institute of Management Accountants – Technology Committee.
- Founding President of American Institute of Management Accountants – UK Chapter.
- Founding President of American Institute of Management Accountants – Cairo Chapter.
- VP Events Manchester Business School Masters of Business Administrations – Banking and Finance Society (UK),