Hi! I’m Fatema. Welcome to my blog.
I am a Data Analytics enthusiast, my passion is to translate Data Analytics language to simple English so it becomes an integral part of organisations. I love sharing knowledge and supporting others is my mission in life, hence the creation of this blog and the other activities I participate in as talks, guest lecturing and volunteering in Data Analytics projects for charities and small local businesses
My experience covers more than ten years of experience enabling Data Analytics from strategy to execution as well as building Data Analytics communities in organisations. This includes building roadmaps, looking into strategy and execution, setting Analytics Communities while ensuring financial viability. This empowers organisations to utilise Data Analytics in Strategic and Operational decisions.
I have led change management, organisation restructuring and innovation projects in both multinationals and public sectors across Europe, Middle-East and Africa. Also, had the honour to be the keynote speaker in international conferences, guest lecturer in universities and speaker in different forums.
Industry: Worked in Consulting, Automotive, Aeronautical, IT, Hospitality and others.
- MBA holder with focus on Strategic implementation of Data Analytics in businesses – University of Manchester, UK
- Qualified Management Accountant (CMA) – Institute of Management Accountants, USA.
- BSc. Accounting – Alexandria University, Egypt
- IMA Leadership Platinum Level
- Recognition certificate by Jaguar Land Rover main engine supplier
- IMA Distinguished Member Award 2015
- Manchester Business School Women Leading in Business Scholarship
- Hilton World Wide – IMA Young Professional Award Nomination
- Global Board of Director, American Institute of Management Accountants.
- IMA Technology Solutions Practices Committee – Data Analytics representative
- Provide Data Analytics volunteer support to small local businesses and charities
Beside my passion for Data Analytics, I am a duathlete (run and cycle) who enjoys travelling, hiking, reading and trying new cuisines.
Please feel free to get in touch with me on Twitter, LinkedIn or via the ‘Get in touch’ page.